Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Becca Bag Pattern Available this week!

I have had many requests for more sewing patterns!  Your requests have been granted.  This week I will be releasing the Becca Bag Sewing pattern and the Shellie Bag Sewing pattern.  I have the Becca Bag pattern ready to list, just making sure of some final measurements and accuracy.  If any Sewers out there would like a free copy of this new release to give constructive feedback, I would be happy to send them out.  Post a comment in the "comment section below", please indicate your  time frame for sewing the project and I will select 5 sewers to send the pattern to. Thank you again for all your support and good luck!  In honor of the new re-release of Amy Butler's  Belle, I took a look back on my previous creations with this fabric...love this fabric so much!  Thank you Amy Butler.  The pattern will be available at AggieRay!  Enjoy everyone.

Belle Gothic Rose Turquoise available soon here FabricPlace

Joel Dewberry Home Dec Fabric--discontinued--one of my favorites!

Amy Butler Belle Pink Corriander--discontinue fabric--another favorite! 

Amy Butler Belle Gothic Rose Burgundy available soon
FabricPlace

Amy Butler Morning Glory --discontinued fabric

 
 Also being released this week is the Shellie Bag pattern. This pattern is still in the works and I hope to have it ready by the end of the week.  Check back often to see new patterns coming to my shop.  I am in a very creative mood this week! 

Comments welcome. Any pattern that you do not see and would like, please let me know and can see what I can whip up for you.  Thank you for stopping by and commenting!

Shellie Bag pattern available soon!
Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Fabric Sari Blooms Rayon in Raspberry




No comments: